The use of enemas in the treatment of prostatitis: popular remedies
Prostatitis - An inflammatory process in the prostate gland of a bacterial or non-bacterial nature.
Must be treated. Refusal of treatment will result in grave consequences.
If treatment is started on time, then in most cases the outcome of the disease will be favorable.
The mechanism of action, benefits and the need for application
Prostatitis is an unpleasant disease and cannot be ignored. A doctor’s consultation and treatment prescribed by him is mandatory. Microclysters - An excellent adjuvant used both for the prevention of prostatitis and for improving the therapeutic effect - an additional method to the main treatment.
With prostatitis enema It works as follows: intestinal cells absorb all the beneficial substances from the injected solution and during 30-60 minutes they enter the local bloodstream, and then the prostate tissue.
The advantages of microclyster are that the treatment mixture hits the target directlybypassing the liver and stomach.
Medicinal substances, quickly dissolved in the blood, almost instantly give a result.
In case of inflammation and pain microclyster within an hour will bring relief.
Microclysters relieve swelling, destroy harmful bacteria, increase the tone of the prostate muscles, improve blood circulation, secretion, improve the functioning of the genitourinary system.
They also reduce the period of tissue regeneration and have a softening effect on them. Microclysters soften the harmful effects of antibiotics on the body and accelerate treatment.
Microclysters can be used only for the prevention of prostatitis, but if treatment is required - only as an additional measure! When prescribing microclysters, the doctor draws attention to the patient's condition, the course of the disease, and concomitant pathologies.
Microclysters with prostatitis: composition
- gathering herbs
Of the herbs you can use:
- motherwort, chamomile and calendula - for the prevention of prostatitis or in the chronic process,
- oak, St. John's wort - if a strong inflammatory process.
Herbs will relieve inflammation and have bacteriostatic or bactericidal effect.
Also useful: sage, peppermint, yarrow, flax seeds, linden flowers, celandine, marsh cinnamon, thyme. Some of the herbs can be combined with each other, but it is better to brew them separately, as some herbs neutralize each other.
Enema with chamomile prostatitis, it is especially useful, as it removes inflammatory processes. And in microclyster with chamomile, after an hour after cooking, it is recommended to add a teaspoon of honey. This will enhance the healing effect.
Of the drugs used, the following:
- iodine solution - disinfection,
- dimexide - to improve the absorption of the therapeutic components of the enema and eliminations,
- antipyrine - an anesthetic
- tinctures for alcohol from medicinal herbs.
Of the oils used:
- sea buckthorn
- rose hips,
- eucalyptus (with caution, there may be individual hypersensitivity).
Oils are used for mild analgesia for prostatitis, improve blood microcirculation. They also reduce inflammatory processes, enhance the antibacterial effect. Only use natural oils and keep in mind that some oils, for example, fir, can be toxic to the intestines.
Microclysters with propolis have all the properties of oil microclysters. Propolis recognized as an excellent tool for the treatment of prostatitis, as:
- antibacterial effect is effective for inflammation,
- restores normal urination,
- reduces the size of the prostate,
- improves her secretory activity.
A tablespoon of herbs for half an hour to insist in a glass of boiling water. Then strain, cool to 50 degrees.
It is checked quite simply: if the container with the broth is leaned against the cheek or the back of the hand, then there should be a feeling of comfortable pleasant warmth.
Flax seeds and celandine brew a teaspoon in a glass of boiling water.
Shredded oak bark - two tablespoons per glass of boiling water. Simmer over low heat for 30 minutes.
After preparing the broth add 10% dimexide in relation to the volume of the broth.
Solutions for alcohol are prepared as follows: 5 gr. tincture of chamomile, St. John's wort, calendula or motherwort is stirred in 100 ml of water. After this, the solution is heated to body temperature, maximum to 38 degrees!
You can use an enema with dimexide with prostatitis. To improve the absorption of drugs in the treatment solution add no more than 10% dimexide. With excess, irritation of the rectal mucosa is possible.
The drug also relieves inflammation and soreness, has antibacterial properties and eliminates acquired drug resistance of microflora.
Dimexidum has quite specific odor, reminiscent of the smell of garlic, which will be felt for some time after using the drug with therapeutic solutions. This is a common situation and there is no need to be afraid of it, but the patient should be warned about this in advance, since this smell is practically not tolerated by others.
Dimexidum also has contraindications:
- intolerance to the drug,
- the presence of glaucoma and cataracts,
- certain cardiovascular diseases
- serious kidney and liver disease.
Recommended as an example solution recipe microclysters with dimexide for prostatitis:
- decoction of chamomile pharmacy - 40-50 ml,
- dimexide - 2 ml, which will give a 4-5% solution in the broth,
- antibiotic - 1 capsule of doxycycline or half a crushed tablet of ciprolet.
Preparation and conduct of the procedure
The prostate is located near the posterior wall of the rectum, which makes it possible for medicinal substances to enter the prostate immediately, due to the permeability of the intestinal walls. Therefore, before microclyster it is necessary to clean the rectum, otherwise there will not be much benefit from microclysters.
Do a cleaning enema in volume 200-300 ml and repeat the procedure until empty with clean water.
For microclysters, you can use a nursery or an enema for douching with a volume of up to 500 ml.
After cleansing the rectum 100-150 ml enter a warm herbal or aqueous solution into the rectum.
Oily - no more 30 ml. No impurities in the oil solution are needed.
Keep the solution in the intestines from 30 minutes to an hour. At the time of enema, you can not show any activity or go to the toilet. During the procedure, you should wrap your lower back and buttocks with a warm blanket. It’s better to lie on your stomach.
The best time for the procedure is shortly before bedtime. After the procedure, sleep is desirable for better therapeutic effect.
You can not be afraid of spontaneous bowel movements, as 100-150 ml fluid for the rectum is a small volume. But this is only in case of complete bowel movement before the procedure.
A course of treatment microclysters spend from two weeks to a month. Microclysters are done once a day or every other day, preferably at night.
Microclysters should not be given if:
- have hemorrhoids or tumors of the intestines,
- a prostate massage is planned,
- there is inflammation in the colon or rectum,
- stomach ache.
Together with physiotherapy and medicines, enemas:
- improve the regeneration of the mucosa and prostate tissues,
- heal wounds
- prevent and eliminate inflammatory processes,
- help soft cleansing the digestive tract,
- have a strong bactericidal effect,
- reduce or eliminate soreness,
- restore the function of the genitourinary organs,
- improve urine outflow, which makes urination easier,
- prevent stagnant processes.
Microclysters - the procedure is effective, but, unfortunately, is not omnipotent.
Enema has contraindications, requires a consultation with a doctor.
It does not replace the main treatment, but only in combination with it.
The sooner a diagnosis is made and treatment is started, the faster recovery will come.
In advanced cases prostatitis a very long time to heal, the chances of a full recovery are much less.
TO microclysters you should also add an active lifestyle, walking, regular sex life and proper nutrition.
Microclysters will not have the proper therapeutic effect, if against their background will be:
- passive lifestyle,
- immense consumption of alcohol, fried, spicy and salty foods,
- problems with the gastrointestinal tract.
There is always a choice - either a full-fledged quality life, or one’s own ruined health.
Principles of action
Microclysters with chronic prostatitis along with massage of the prostate gland are used very widely. They are used not only directly in the treatment process, but also help in the diagnosis of the disease, and are also used in cases of emergency assistance. The advantage of this method is that the patient can carry out therapeutic procedures at home. Advantages of microclysters over other treatments:
- The therapeutic effect of the use of microclysters with prostatitis is based on a combination of medicinal and thermal effects. Thanks to this combined effect, when drugs are administered rectally, they immediately enter the large circle of blood circulation, since a huge number of blood vessels, including the inferior vena cava, pass through the wall of the rectum of a person. Thus, using a microclyster against prostatitis, it can be guaranteed that the drugs administered enter the blood without any changes, in contrast to the oral method of administration, when the drug must pass through the stomach and small intestine. The concentration of drugs is significantly reduced.
- The use of microclysters with prostatitis avoids additional toxic liver damage, which is a serious factor, since usually a patient with prostatitis has to take a large number of anti-inflammatory drugs that have a negative effect on the liver and other internal organs.
What is the basis
The main points for the proper use of microclysters:
- Enema for prostatitis is performed using a variety of medicinal herbs and drugs, it can be based on various oils or water, which can be either ordinary or alkaline or acidic. Sulfide water has an additional therapeutic effect, which helps to eliminate toxins from the body and normalize metabolism.
- The temperature of microclysters should be slightly higher than the temperature of the human body, the optimal effect is achieved at forty degrees.
- It is necessary to strictly adhere to the recommended volumes of injected fluid, if it exceeds 100 ml, then you can cause an act of defecation, which will negate all therapeutic effects. If microclyster is done on an oil basis, then its volume should be no more than 20-30 ml.
- Microclysters with prostatitis can include almost all medicinal plants that have anti-inflammatory effects. This is sage, succession, chamomile, St. John's wort. Chamomile is especially effective if calcifications are found in the prostate gland.
The base oil for microclysters in chronic and acute prostatitis is better to use fir. Some experts recommend propolis-based enemas. Propolis is also used to massage the perineum. In addition to plants, proctologists suggest adding drugs to the microclysters - analgin for pain relief, ichthyol, Shostakovsky balm. Microclysters with prostatitis, as well as massage, can be effective at any stage of treatment, it also needs to be done for prevention.
Chamomile is a medicinal plant with a wide therapeutic effect. It has antiseptic, vasodilating, anti-inflammatory effects. The flowers of this plant are widely used to treat chronic prostatitis. One of the effective methods is as a part of microclyster. To enhance the effect, chamomile broth can be used with other plants. Microclysters from chamomile-based prostatitis are very effective if calcifications are found in the prostate gland. Calcifications are deposits of calcium salts in the prostate gland. Most often, calcifications are detected in the prostate of men older than 45 years.
Chamomile infusion can be either prepared at home or pharmacy preparations such as recutan, romazulan can be used. The amount of solution for one microclyster should not exceed 100 ml, it is better to do it before bedtime.
Enema with prostatitis based on fir or fir oil with the addition of chamomile broth is also widely used in the chronic course of the disease. To prepare microclysters at home, you need to warm up to 40 degrees in a water bath 40-50 ml of fir water and inject it into the rectum with a syringe. The patient is recommended to lie down for 10 minutes on his stomach. To fir water, you can add a few drops of fir oil or, even better, a decoction of chamomile. This should be done with caution, as fir oil has an irritating effect. If the patient has no discomfort, the amount of oil can be gradually increased. For better absorption into the walls of the rectum of drugs, microclysters from prostatitis should be diluted with ten percent Dimexideum. It is not necessary to exceed the concentration of the drug, since it can cause severe irritation of the mucous membranes.
Another possible basis for microclysters is tincture of yarrow.
Microclysters from prostatitis based on infusions of yarrow, sage, decoctions of flaxseed, St. John's wort, peppermint and chamomile are highly effective. Contraindications for the use of herbs are determined individually, mainly it can be allergic reactions to any component, therefore, before using them you need to carry out allergic tests. Enema from prostatitis based on these herbs is most effective in combination with massage.
Physiotherapeutic methods have also proven themselves in the treatment of chronic prostatitis, especially if there are calcifications. Of the physiotherapeutic procedures, enemas for prostatitis based on mineral water with a concentration of hydrogen sulfide are the most effective. The temperature of such microclysters should be close to body temperature, and the amount of water should not exceed 50 ml. There are practically no contraindications for physiotherapy.
Alternative sources of therapeutic action
Of the alternative formulations for microclysters from prostatitis, a fraction of the ASD preparation is currently actively used. The drug ASD is a stimulant used in veterinary medicine. It has two fractions: ASD-3 and ASD-2. For the treatment of prostatitis, the ASD-2 fraction (creolin) is used. Microclysters from prostatitis based on the drug ASD is a relatively new method, when using it it is important to prevent overdoses, choose the right, maximum permissible dose and adhere to it. You can use ASD for prostatitis and inside.To do this, 5 drops of the drug should be dissolved in a glass of water and taken 3 times a day for 5 days.
Timely, and most importantly, comprehensive treatment of inflammation of the prostate gland can achieve very good results. With early treatment, the percentage of complete recovery is very high, in other cases, with the use of all available treatment methods, such as the use of drugs, massage, microclysters from prostatitis, persistent remission and the elimination of all unpleasant symptoms of the disease are observed.
Is this an independent method, or should complex therapy be used?
Enema - as a prevention of prostatitis can be used solo. There is no need for conjugation with Per Os medicines (oral preparations).
In the case of an acute process, antibiotic therapy is required. This is where antibiotic and enema should be combined. The effect will be great.
On the one hand, the bad effect of the antibiotic on the body will decrease, and on the other hand, the treatment of the prostate will be much more intensive.
In the preparation of a solution for microclysters with prostatitis, there is nothing complicated. You need to have some medications and herbs in your medicine cabinet.
Water decoctions of herbs with 10% dimexide are used, their alcohol solutions, oil enemas.
- antipyrine (analgesia),
- iodine solution (disinfection),
- dimexide (the best absorption of the active components of the enema and the removal of inflammation),
- alcohol tinctures of medicinal herbs (caution, hypersensitivity!).
There are many herbs that are suitable for the preparation of microclysters with prostatitis:
- calendula, chamomile, motherwort (in the chronic process and for the prevention of prostatitis),
- oak, St. John's wort (with severe inflammation).
Herbs relieve inflammation and have a bactericidal or bacteriostatic effect.
- sea buckthorn
- eucalyptus (with caution, there may be individual hypersensitivity).
The oil is used to alleviate the severity of pain with prostatitis, improve blood microcirculation.
Before putting microclysters, you should clean the rectum. This means that you need to make a preliminary cleansing enema in a volume of 200-300 ml.
If necessary, repeat the procedure until emptying begins with clear water.
After this, you should dial the heated treatment mixture into a children's enema (or douche enemas, up to 500 ml) and inject 100-150 ml of the solution into the rectum.
The solution can not be released from the intestine within 30-60 minutes. This means that after an enema, it is not recommended to get up, conduct any active business or run to the toilet.
It is best to carry out the procedure before bedtime. Ideally, the patient should fall asleep after an enema. Then the effect will be as healing as possible.
100-150 ml of liquid is a small volume for the rectum, so there can be no spontaneous emptying.
Why are microclysters so useful?
The prostate is known to be located near the posterior wall of the rectum.
Due to the selective permeability of the intestinal walls, the delivery of medicinal substances directly to the prostate is possible. If we compare the mini enema with taking the drug Per Os, then the first method has significant advantages:
• the medicine does not break down in the stomach and does not affect the liver,
• the medicine quickly gets to the right place - the prostate gland.
The use of microclysters with prostatitis is possible at home, it is not necessary to lie in the hospital and ask a nurse about it.
This process is not difficult, even unpleasant. Remember, microclyster is not only useful for the prostate, it is the prevention of hemorrhoids and diseases of the rectum.
Treatment of prostatitis with enemas
Microclysters and suppositories for rectal administration are very widely used for the treatment of prostatitis. With what to do enemas for prostatitis, it is best to check with your doctor. Depending on the stage and type of pathology, enemas with drugs, for example, antibiotics, antiseptics, can be prescribed. Also, with prostatitis, enemas with herbal remedies, for example, with chamomile, are used.
Microclysters, by far, are a very effective method of therapy. But many men refuse it because of unpleasant sensations during the procedure. Experts believe that it is better to tolerate and undergo microclyster therapy, as the procedure can have the following positive effects:
- wound healing.
At the same time, microclysters are prepared on the basis of cheap pharmacy components and affordable products, which can significantly save on expensive drugs. Of course, you should not cancel the medications prescribed by your doctor yourself, but they will probably have to be used less time, since the inflammation due to enemas will recede faster.
Like any type of therapy, microclysters have a number of contraindications:
- allergic reactions to the components of the product,
- oncological diseases in the area of exposure,
- hemorrhoids of any stage and cracks in the anus,
- rectal bleeding,
- acute prostatitis with severe pain.
Separately, acute prostatitis should be noted. Unfortunately, with severe pain and exacerbation of the disease, microclysters and other local procedures, for example, prostate massage, are strictly prohibited.
Stimulation of the prostate by one method or another will significantly increase the pain and swelling of the tissues. Enema is used in the treatment of chronic prostatitis, as well as for the prevention of exacerbations.
How to make microclysters with prostatitis
The advantage of microclyster treatment is that therapy is not necessary in the treatment room. At will, the patient can make enemas at home.
Microplasma therapy is carried out in the following order:
- First, prepare a solution or decoction that will be used.
- To microclyster was effective, you need to make a cleansing enema before starting the procedure.
- The next step is to warm up 150 ml of the treatment solution, draw into the syringe. The fluid should be warm so as not to cause irritation of the rectum and prostate.
- It is necessary to introduce fluid into the rectum, and leave for at least 30 minutes.
It is advisable to immediately go to bed after microclysters, then the effect of treatment will be maximum. 150 ml of fluid should not leave the rectum, as this volume is too small. But if the patient is worried about bedding, you can lay a waterproof diaper and lie on it.
The course of treatment is prescribed by the doctor individually, usually it is no more than a week, then you need to take a break for 14 days. After rest, you can repeat the treatment if there is such a need.
Enema for chronic prostatitis
Treatment of prostatitis with microclysters using pharmacy drugs involves the use of the following drugs and agents:
- hydrogen peroxide,
- potassium permanganate,
- antibiotics, for example, Doxycycline, Ofloxacin, Levomycetin, etc.
Microclysters with antibiotics for prostatitis should be prescribed exclusively by a doctor. The fact is that such drugs must be used in the correct concentration, mixing with Dimexidum. If you apply enemas incorrectly, you can provoke a violation of the intestines and complicate your condition.
To prepare a solution with peroxide, add 20 drops of 3% hydrogen peroxide in 150 ml of warm boiled water. Such an enema will kill the pathogenic flora, have a stimulating effect on the prostate and improve the erectile function of men.
The solution with potassium permanganate disinfects. To prepare it, it is necessary to dissolve several potassium permanganate granules in 150 ml of water to obtain a weak yellowish-pinkish solution. It is very important to perfectly dissolve the granules. If a particle of the concentrate enters the intestine, a burn will occur.
Furacilin is a well-known and effective antiseptic that is used for bacterial prostatitis. To prepare the solution, it is necessary to dissolve a tablet of furatsilin in 150 ml of water. If the tablet is effervescent, then no difficulties will arise, but a double tablet needs to be diluted in 300 ml of water.
An ordinary tablet of furatsillin should be well crushed between two tablespoons or in a mortar, and then well dissolved in warm water so that no precipitate remains. If you get more solution, you can use it the next day, but be sure to warm it up before use.
Herbal enemas for prostatitis
Judging by the reviews of patients and doctors, enemas for prostatitis based on herbs are no less effective than microclysters with pharmaceuticals. And this is not surprising, because in herbs there is a huge amount of biologically active substances that have the following effects:
- relieve inflammation
- reduce pain
- reduce tissue swelling
- beneficial effect on potency.
In the pharmacy you can buy alcohol tinctures of various herbs. Their use is much more convenient, you do not need to constantly prepare decoctions. Tincture is stored for a long time and is inexpensive. But ethyl alcohol, which is contained in tinctures, has an irritating effect on the rectum.
After one or two applications, problems will most likely not arise, but a course of treatment can provoke intestinal dysfunction. Therefore, alcohol tinctures are not recommended for use in the preparation of microclysters from prostatitis.
Microclysters with chamomile for prostatitis
The simplest and most common, but at the same time effective, is a decoction of chamomile. Microclysters with chamomile for prostatitis can be carried out using exclusively the flowers of a pharmaceutical chamomile, or in the collection of herbs.
To prepare the broth, you need to pour a tablespoon of chopped chamomile with a glass of boiling water. Cover the liquid with a lid, wrap with a towel and leave for 1.5 hours. When the broth is ready, it needs to be filtered and added with water to a full glass. The resulting tool can be used for microclysters in a heated form.
To prepare the collection, you need 15 grams of pharmacy chamomile and 5 grams of calendula, celandine and plantain. All these herbs have a pronounced anti-inflammatory effect and antimicrobial. The collection must be crushed to a homogeneous state and pour 500 ml of boiling water, let it brew. The resulting solution should be stored in the refrigerator.
To prepare an enema, 100 ml of broth is diluted with 50 ml of hot water, a warm broth will be obtained, which can be used in the form of an enema to treat prostatitis. Also, such a decoction can be used in full. In this case, 500 ml of warm product is injected into the rectum for 15-30 minutes. The longer the better.
To increase efficiency, a decoction of herbs is mixed with Dimexide. This pharmacy product improves the absorption of beneficial substances. When preparing the solution, you need to take into account that Dimexidum should be no more than 10%, the rest of the volume is a decoction of herbs.
Microclysters with oak bark
Oak bark has a pronounced anti-inflammatory effect. It is used for a variety of pathologies, for example, from bleeding gums and with inflammatory processes in any part of the body.
Oak bark with prostatitis is used in the form of microclysters; for this, a decoction is prepared in the following order:
- Oak bark must be mixed with St. John's wort in equal proportions and chopped.
- A tablespoon of herbs is poured with 200 ml of boiling water and left for an hour.
- The finished product is filtered and slightly diluted with boiled water.
You can make a decoction without adding Hypericum, but still collecting is more effective.
Oils for microclysters from prostatitis
For the preparation of microclysters, oils are used that have an anti-inflammatory effect. These include sea buckthorn, castor, peach. Eucalyptus oil can be used, but in very small quantities.
Healing oils are added to decoctions of herbs of the following plants:
Sea buckthorn oil is often mixed with fir, adding the latter in a very small amount, and with olive. It is recommended to mix no more than three components to avoid intestinal irritation.
The mechanism of action of microclysters with prostatitis
With inflammation and other negative processes in the pelvic area, the quality and speed of blood circulation deteriorate, congestion develops, tissues lack nutrients and oxygen. Due to insufficient blood flow in the affected area, medicinal substances administered orally, intramuscularly or intravenously are insufficient or generally ineffective.
The advantage of microclysters for the treatment of prostatitis is a targeted effect. The active substance enters the body in the immediate vicinity of the diseased area, bypassing the gastrointestinal tract, and quickly has a therapeutic effect. The fact that synthetic or natural drugs administered with microclysters do not enter the digestive system is also a plus of this method.
Many substances necessary in the treatment of inflammatory processes of various etiologies, quite aggressively affect the mucous membranes of the stomach and intestines. With prolonged use of such substances, an unfavorable situation may arise: when treating prostatitis, they caused a stomach disease.
Varieties of microclyster
The composition for introduction into the straight bump with prostatitis is selected based on individual indications, the form and stage of the pathological process, taking into account contraindications in each case.
The appointment is exclusively performed by the treating urologist. It is unacceptable to independently determine the composition, duration and treatment regimen. Incorrect treatment can provoke a negative dynamics of the disease, lead to serious consequences, contribute to the development of complications.
The composition of microclysters from prostatitis can be based on solutions of medications, decoctions of herbs, natural oils. Mud and clay, milk, soda, hydrogen peroxide, potassium permanganate, sea salt and other components are also used.
One of the most effective drugs for prostatitis is Dimexide. This is an external product with bactericidal, anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects.
Dimexide has the following effect:
- successfully and quickly stops the inflammatory process in the prostate gland,
- contributes to the normal functioning of the genitourinary system,
- eliminates stagnant processes in the pelvic area,
- helps the speedy healing of affected prostate tissue, promoting tissue regeneration.
A good complex effect has procedures in which dimexin is used, supplemented with a decoction of chamomile.
- For its preparation, 50 ml of a decoction of chamomile pharmacy, 2 ml of dimexide and half a tablet of an antibiotic, for example, Ciprolet, are taken.
- The antibiotic must be crushed to a powder state. So that the powder is well dissolved, you can add it to a hot mixture of decoction and dimexide.
- To use the broth, it is necessary to cool to 40-45 degrees, so as not to experience uncomfortable sensations during the procedure.
- Microclyster is placed after a natural bowel movement, before bedtime.
- The duration of the therapeutic course with such a composition is a week. The break between courses should be at least ten days.
In addition to Dimexidum, such medicines as Antipyrine, alcoholic infusions of medicinal herbs and iodine are used.Ten drops of a 5% alcohol solution of iodine and an Aspirin tablet are added to a glass of clean water. This amount of solution is enough for two or three applications. The course of treatment is a week.
The benefits of the procedure
There are the following indications for the use of therapeutic enemas for prostatitis:
- the occurrence of pain during urination,
- congestion in the pelvis,
- discomfort with intimacy,
- frequent urination
- the occurrence of pain in the perineum.
Microclysters used with prostatitis have an analgesic and antiseptic effect on the affected prostate. They accelerate the process of tissue regeneration, reduce edema. Microclysters help cleanse the intestines of harmful substances, inhibit the activity of harmful microorganisms.
Herbs for treatment should be selected based on their medicinal properties. The most effective will be the use of plants with anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, bactericidal and analgesic effects. These herbs include:
- pharmaceutical camomile,
- St. John's wort
Also a very effective herbal remedy in the treatment of prostatitis is oak bark.
The most popular herbs in prostatitis therapy are chamomile and calendula.
- Microclyster with chamomile with prostatitis effectively relieves inflammation, relieves pain, contributes to the speedy regeneration of tissues of the affected organ, has a beneficial effect on the state of the intestinal mucosa. In addition, chamomile contains substances that have bactericidal properties, which allows you to intensively fight with pathogens in the infectious etiology of prostatitis. You can buy a ready-made infusion of chamomile in a pharmacy, for example, a rotokan.
- Calendula has the same effect as chamomile, well relieves soreness and itching.
- Yarrow positively affects the intestinal microflora, and also has a general strengthening effect.
- Agave recipes are recommended with a significant decrease in immunity.
Microclysters in the fight against prostatitis
Microclyster - this is a mini enema in which a minimal amount of fluid (from 30 to 100 ml) is injected into the rectum with the addition of medicinal components: herbs, oils, medicines.
The procedure helps the healing components as close as possible directly to the focus of inflammation, in this case, the prostate, and, thanks to the continuous process of absorption of the drug in the large intestine, get quick therapeutic effect.
Additional advantages microclysters treatment:
- minimal side effect on the body: drugs delivered by enema do not burden the gastrointestinal tract, liver,
- fewer contraindications to use compared with the oral route of administration of drugs.
An independent therapeutic effect of microclyster is used to reduce a mild pain symptom or for prophylactic purposes.
In the treatment of prostatitis microclysters are used to:
- reduce the inflammatory process,
- reduce pain
- increase blood circulation,
- establish the functions of the genitourinary system,
- improve urine outflow (facilitate urination),
- prevention of congestion.
Microclysters with prostatitis can be oily. The oil in the enema has a positive effect on the condition of the intestinal mucosa, helps to reduce gas formation, relieves pain well, relieves the inflammatory process, improves blood flow in the affected area. The following oils are most often recommended for use:
- sea buckthorn
- A popular remedy for microclysters with prostatitis is propolis. This natural remedy, a product of beekeeping, has a powerful bactericidal effect, has a painkiller and anti-inflammatory effect. Propolis stimulates blood circulation in the area of the inflamed prostate, normalizes the functioning of the genitourinary system, and has a beneficial effect on the state of the intestine.
- To relieve spasm of the smooth muscles of the prostate and improve nutrition of affected tissues, microclysters are recommended, which include milk, an alcoholic solution of iodine, aloe juice and honey.
- A popular and effective tool is microclysters, which include clay. The clay contains substances that contribute to the speedy elimination of inflammation, has a regenerating effect on the affected tissue of the prostate gland.
- To combat pathogenic microflora with the bacterial nature of prostatitis, improve blood supply to the affected area, eliminate stagnant phenomena, and also to increase erectile function, microclysters with hydrogen peroxide are recommended.
- If prostatitis proceeds against the background of hemorrhoids, then microclysters with decoction from oak bark are recommended to normalize the intestines, eliminate intestinal bleeding, restore the normal balance of microflora, and heal wounds and cracks in the walls of the rectum as soon as possible.
- For constipation, diarrhea, intestinal disorders, a baking soda solution is used for the procedures.
- With prostatitis of bacterial etiology, if the inflammation has turned into a purulent process, an enema with furacilin is recommended. This remedy well eliminates the soreness that accompanies the purulent process, suppresses the vital activity of pathogenic microflora, and stops inflammation.
Most often, prostatitis does not require hospitalization, so the patient spends the main treatment at home on his own. In this case, it is necessary to carefully adhere to the recommendations of the treating urologist, follow the schemes, observe the dosages of the prescribed drugs.
All medications and folk remedies recommended by your friends or read on the Internet must be discussed with your doctor before use. Some remedies can offset the effect of each other, and treatment will be ineffective. And medications can come into conflict, then the therapy will not only be useless, but also harm, lead to the development of complications, due to improper treatment, the process will be launched.
Microclysters with prostate adenoma
With benign proliferation of prostate tissue, microclyster procedures can also be prescribed. If a man has prostatic hyperplasia, treatment is aimed at reducing the rate of increase in the size of the affected organ, normalizing the functioning of the genitourinary system, and preventing and eliminating muscle spasms. Microclysters with prostate adenoma may include medications or herbs that have the following effects: normalization of hormonal levels, relief of inflammation, restoration of metabolic processes in the cells of the affected organ. Using an enema, you can reduce the pain of urination.
Features and nuances of the procedures
Enema with prostate is practiced in every second case. Small doses of individually prepared medicinal solutions are administered rectally into the rectum, where they begin to act without losing their concentration.
They may include medications, oils, infusions, herbal decoctions and herbal remedies that have pronounced bacterial properties and have analgesic, anti-tumor, anti-inflammatory, regenerative, biostimulating and cleansing effects. In medical practice, in the treatment of inflammation of the prostate gland, therapeutic, water and oil microclysters are used.
When are they appropriate?
Water enemas for prostatitis are carried out immediately before setting a therapeutic enema, prostate massage and other procedures. They are contraindicated in case of abdominal pain, inflammatory reactions in the rectum or colon, acute prostatitis, hemorrhoids, tumors of the intestine. They may include medications, propolis, calendula, chamomile, ginger, violet, motherwort, and millennia.
They have an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, cleansing effect, are characterized by a mild effect, enhance peristalsis, facilitate the process of urination.
Aspen bark has a pronounced antimicrobial effect. It facilitates the process of urination, eliminates congestion in the bladder. The bark of the tree is endowed with astringent properties. The composition of the product contains flavonoids that improve metabolism. The bark of a healthy tree is enriched with salicin. This substance allows you to reduce swelling, helps get rid of pain. The tannins present in the bark of the tree increase the strength of the vessels.
To prepare a medicinal infusion, you need to pour 30 grams of crushed aspen bark of 0.3 liters of hot water. The product is cooked over medium heat for 15 minutes. After that, the drink is cooled and filtered through cheesecloth, which is previously rolled up in 3 layers. The procedure should be carried out no more than twice a week. Otherwise, bowel problems may occur.
Aspen bark contains salicin, which affects the viscosity of the blood. It is recommended to abandon the use of the drug if a man has severe diseases of the hematopoietic system. Aspen bark must be used with caution in the presence of a man’s diseases of the digestive tract.
What you need to know about medicinal enemas
With prostatitis, microclysters of a medicinal nature are very useful and effective. They are administered rectally, therefore, do not affect the liver and gastrointestinal tract. Their action is instant. Once in the rectum, pharmacological substances dissolve in the blood, guaranteeing a quick effect.
Medicinal microclysters are effective for inflammation, are contraindicated for pain in the inguinal region, in the perineum, abdomen. Their use is not possible with cancer.
The composition of medicinal microclysters includes pharmacological and herbal preparations, which are administered in doses of 50 to 100 mm with a certain frequency.
If a man has prostatitis, you can make a solution for microclysters based on chamomile. The medicinal plant has pronounced antibacterial, analgesic properties.
Microclysters with chamomile for prostatitis help get rid of calcifications in the area of the prostate. They most often occur in representatives of the stronger sex, who have crossed the forty-year milestone. Under calcifications is meant the deposition of calcium salts in the prostate gland.
Chamomile contains antioxidants that activate the process of removing toxins from the body. Coumarins are present in the medicinal plant. These substances contribute to the relaxation of smooth muscles. Chamomile is rich in bioflavonoids, which increase the elasticity of the vascular walls. Salicylic acid contained in the medicinal plant is endowed with pronounced anti-inflammatory properties. The tannins available in the camomile eliminate tissue edema. In turn, phytosterols have a restorative effect on the body.
The process of preparing a solution for microclysters with chamomile with prostatitis is given below:
- 10 grams of plant material is poured 0.2 liters of hot water,
- The container with the mixture is tightly closed with a lid,
- The product is brought to a boil,
- After that, the pan with the drink is removed from the heat,
- The remedy is insisted 25 minutes,
- After the specified time, the drink is filtered.
Mode of application
Before performing the procedure, it is recommended to cleanse the intestines. To do this, put a cleansing enema with a volume of 0.2 liters. Then you need to take a small children's "pear", the tip of which is pre-lubricated with petroleum jelly. The syringe is filled with a small amount of a medicinal solution, which is preheated to body temperature.
After the procedure, it is necessary to clamp the buttocks. In this case, the drug solution will spread evenly through the intestines.
After this, it is recommended to lie on your stomach for 30 minutes without movement. Buttocks and lower back can be covered with a warm blanket. When using microclyster, a small amount of the drug solution is introduced. Therefore, spontaneous emptying should not be feared. The procedure is recommended shortly before bedtime.
Hydrogen peroxide for prostatitis
The scheme for preparing a solution with hydrogen peroxide is quite simple:
- In 0.3 warm water add 25 drops of hydrogen peroxide,
- To enhance the therapeutic effect in the mixture put 1 crushed suppository "Diclofenac". This medication has a pronounced bacteriostatic effect.
Important! With prolonged use of an enema with hydrogen peroxide, they reduce the swelling of the tissues of the prostate, improve blood circulation in the pelvic organs. The procedure helps to improve the quality of sexual life, activates the secretion of the prostate gland, and prevents the occurrence of malignant and benign tumors in the pelvic area.
Microclysters with Dimexidum help restore impaired blood circulation.
The medication is endowed with a pronounced anti-inflammatory effect. "Dimexide" has an oily consistency. The liquid is yellow.
The use of microclysters with "Dimexidum" must be abandoned in the presence of the following pathologies:
- Individual sensitivity to the components of the drug,
- Severe kidney disease
- Chronic liver disease
- Presence of glaucoma or cataract in a representative of the stronger sex.
A step-by-step recipe for the preparation of a medicinal solution looks like this:
- It is necessary to prepare a decoction of chamomile in advance. 50 ml of the drink are combined with 2 ml of Dimexidum,
- One capsule “Doxycycline” should be added to the resulting mixture.
The duration of the use of microclyster is determined by the attending physician. Often you can’t resort to this procedure. Otherwise, bowel function may worsen.
In most cases, 10 procedures are performed. Repeat treatment is recommended after two weeks.
In conclusion, it should be noted that the prostate gland is an important organ involved in the production of seminal fluid. With prostatitis, erectile function often worsens, infertility occurs. Therefore, when the first symptoms of the disease appear, you need to contact a medical institution.
Dimexide (dimethyl sulfoxide) - anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, analgesic, improves the absorption of active substances.
Iodine solution (10 drops each) has an antiseptic effect.
Antipyrine (1 gr.) - non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug is used for anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects.
The use of herbal decoctions calendula, chamomile, motherwort, oak, hypericum in microclysters promote antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, analgesic and diuretic effects on the body.
Microclysters with a decoction of chamomile, motherwort, marigold from prostatitis are prescribed for the chronic form of the disease or for prophylactic purposes.
Oak, hypericum - with severe inflammatory processes in the prostate.
A decoction can be prepared from a mixture of herbs, but it is better from one component, alternating their use.
Herbal infusions are used both in microclysters (100 ml of liquid is injected) and during cleansing enemas (up to 300 ml).
How effective are oil microclysters
Oil microclysters are enemas with mineral or vegetable oil. They may include castor, sea buckthorn, peach, sunflower, eucalyptus oil, as well as cocoa butter and rose hips. They are used for inflammation of the prostate gland, sharp pains in the abdomen, improve gas removal, blood supply and the general condition of the patient, are placed in small volumes, up to 30 ml.
Before microclysters, it is recommended, especially if during the day there was no act of defecation, cleanse the intestines. To do this, in the rectum with a pear, inject 300 - 500 ml of warm boiled water or chamomile broth and immediately empty the intestines.
Rules for setting microclysters:
- it is better to carry out the procedure before bedtime,
- cooked the solution should be fresh and warm (40 degrees),
- fill the pear with a solution, grease the end with petroleum jelly to avoid injuries of the intestinal mucosa,
- lie on your stomach slowly inject solution into the large intestine,
- without rising and changing position lie for 40-60 minutes.
Influenced gland effects
Microclysters with inflammation of the prostate gland are prescribed by the attending physician individually, based on the patient’s medical history, while the presence of parallel chronic diseases and allergic reactions, the stage of the disease is taken into account. In combination with medical and physiotherapeutic methods of treatment, they:
- contribute to the rapid healing of wounds,
- accelerate the recovery of damaged tissues and mucous membranes,
- reduce inflammation,
- reduce swelling
- have a cleansing effect on the gallbladder and intestines,
- soften tissues
- destroy pathogenic bacteria
- establish the functions of the organs of the genitourinary system.
Microclysters with prostatitis suppresses the existing symptoms: it reduces the degree of pain, improves the outflow of urine, facilitating the process of urination, improves blood circulation and prevents stagnation.
Microclyster with chamomile broth
Enema with chamomile for prostatitis is used to quickly relieve inflammation, destroy pathogenic bacteria, reduce sensitivity (reduce pain), and restore the urogenital system.
- Preliminary procedure - cleanse the intestines if there was no bowel movement during the day.
- Make chamomile broth: in 200 ml of boiling water place 1 tbsp. spoon dry chamomile (pharmacy), bring to a boil, insist 30 minutes, drain.
- Microclyster: In a pear, pour 100 ml of warm chamomile broth. Lying, let the fluid into the rectum. Do not get up, and do not empty the intestines for 40 to 60 minutes. If defecation occurred earlier, you must repeat the procedure.
A course of treatment: procedures should be carried out daily for 30 days.
How to achieve the desired effect
Achieving an effective therapeutic effect of microclysters is possible only with their correct application. The prepared solution should be injected in a volume of 30 to 100 mm and remain in the rectum for a long time. It is desirable that the procedure was carried out by a specialist. If, after the introduction of the liquid, the bowels were emptied, the procedure will not bring the expected effect.
It is very important to observe the temperature regime: the prepared solution should have a temperature of 40 to 50 ° C.
Enema with prostatitis is placed at night after a bowel movement and is recommended only in cases where pain symptoms are slightly pronounced.
Microclysters with dimexide
Enemas with dimexide for prostatitis are used to eliminate inflammatory processes, reduce pain, and also to enhance the penetration of the active components of other drugs.
- Preliminary procedure - be sure to cleanse the intestines.
- Then boil water or cook any herbal decoction, cool to 40 degrees.
- Add Dimexide Solution in a ratio of 100 ml of liquid: 10 ml (2 teaspoons) of the medicine, mix.
- Type the prepared solution into the pear, enter into the large intestine. After the procedure, remain lying down for 40-60 minutes.
At adding dimexide to the infusion of herbs, the drug enhances the therapeutic effect of plant components, activating their penetration through the walls of the intestinal mucosa.
The lack of funds include bad smellcoming from a person during drug therapy.
The course of therapy: 10 treatments. After 2 weeks, repeat the course.
Principle of exposure
Microclysters through the mucosa of the rectum directly affect the prostate gland, contributing to the continuous absorption of the solution by the walls of the colon.
The result is the fecal masses acquiring the habitual form for them, saturating the blood with useful substances that are contained in the contents of the solution, which is the key to the instant effect of drugs on the suppression of prostatitis symptoms such as pain and inflammation.
Local treatment of prostatitis allows you to achieve quick positive results. Already after several procedures, excruciating pains are significantly reduced, inflammation decreases, urine outflow is established, and the general well-being of the man improves.
Microclysters are a simple, cheap and reliable way to prevent and treat prostatitis at home.
The benefits of microclyster
Additional advantages of microclyster:
- Side effects on the body are minimal. If you take the tablets orally, the organs of the gastrointestinal tract, especially the liver, invariably suffer. This is important for a huge number of prostatitis patients aged men who have significant changes in the functioning of the digestive system. Enema with a medicine for prostatitis involves only the intestine itself, or rather, the area of the colon and nothing more.
- This method has fewer contraindications compared to taking tablets. Again, if a man has prostatitis, an enema can be established at any time. The rules for taking pills sometimes limit a man in time. So, the intake may depend on the time of day, on food intake, etc.
- They can be carried out at home, and even the services of an assistant are not required.
Very important! Microclysters with prostatitis should be prescribed only by a doctor. Depending on the specifics of the clinical picture, the urologist will select the ideal composition and volume of fluid injected into the patient’s rectum.
If it includes drugs, the doctor may reduce the dose of orally administered drugs. Self-administration can be practiced only with the most delicate and mild means to reduce pain or for preventive purposes, for example, in remission.
Why use microclysters
If therapeutic enemas were chosen by a doctor as part of complex therapy, they are used to:
- increased blood circulation in the pelvic area,
- reduce the inflammatory process and prevent its spread,
- improving the function of the genitourinary system, including facilitating urination,
- improving the situation with constipation by increasing intestinal motility,
- reduce pain
- stagnation prevention.
How to cook microclyster
For enema, a man needs two pears with volumes of 150 and 300 ml, a diaper, a little Vaseline or special body oil and the healing composition itself. During the procedure, it is advisable for a man to be in a lying position on his left side, on a diaper covered with a sheet for comfort. Usually such comfort is possible only at home.
Step1. First, the rectum should be cleaned by introducing into it warm water in a volume of 250-300 ml. Do this with a larger pear. The nose of the pear must be lubricated with petroleum jelly so as not to injure the entrance to the intestine. This is followed by an act of defecation. Repeat this several times until bowel movements are performed with clean water. Preliminary enema is over.
Step 2. A small pear (they are also used in pediatrics) should be perfectly clean. A healing solution (100-150 ml) is sucked in and slowly introduced into the anus. Such a small amount should not cause discomfort and a desire to empty. It is important not to forget about the lubrication of the pear nose with petroleum jelly.
Step3. The composition should be in the intestines of the patient for 40-60 minutes. The patient needs to ensure physical peace, because even a little activity can lead to leakage. It is best to perform enemas before bedtime. It is believed that at this time, the active substances act as efficiently as possible.
Microclysters with herbs
They are considered the most popular due to their safety and effectiveness. The most famous is an enema with a camomile. Of the other medicinal herbs used for prostatitis, sage, calendula, motherwort can be noted. Decoctions of them have antiseptic, analgesic and mild diuretic effects. For example, enemas with chamomile are practiced with prostatitis, which has become chronic.
In this case, the broth is replaced with warm boiled water with the addition of oil. In no case should you pour pure oil into the rectum! This can lead to a significant increase in peristalsis, to severe pain, to disruption of the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
You can use traditional sunflower oil, or you can buy bottles in the pharmacy with special oil formulations - castor, peach, eucalyptus, sea buckthorn. Castor oil helps to alleviate the severity of pain and increase blood circulation. Eucalyptus oil improves gas removal and helps get rid of a feeling of heaviness in the intestines. After such a microclyster, a man will feel a surge of strength. Sea buckthorn oil is known for its healing properties. It helps in the regeneration of altered tissues of the inflamed prostate gland and thereby contributes to recovery. Finally, peach oil is usually considered basic in cosmetology, but it has been successfully applied in other areas. Enema with peach oil from prostatitis will help relieve itching and burning in the perineum, relieve swelling.
In proportion, the ratio of oil composition to water should be approximately 3: 8. Typically, an enema of 100-150 ml uses a bottle of oil in 30 ml.
The use of dimexide in microclysters
Dimexide is a well-known and affordable anti-inflammatory drug that is often used in gynecology, urology and other areas of medicine. It should be in a solution of not more than 10%, that is, to add 90 ml of water, add only 10 ml of dimexide, and the composition for enema is ready.
This component is often added to herbal formulations to enhance the absorption of their active components. For example, microclysters with chamomile with prostatitis, where dimexide is added, will have a more powerful and faster effect.
The only unpleasant moment may be the unpleasant smell of sulfur. Unfortunately, he remains even after the end of microclysters, and therefore you should warn the household in advance about this, and also think about planning or canceling meetings with friends. The course of microclyster therapy with Dimexidum - 10 procedures, after which it is necessary to take a break for at least 2 weeks.
Attention! The addition of dimexide to the composition of microclysters is contraindicated in case of atherosclerosis, pathology of the kidneys or liver, as well as heart failure.
Are there any contraindications?
Of course, like any method. So, microclysters with prostatitis can not be used:
- With severe pain in the abdomen. In this case, an enema prescribed for prostatitis will increase pressure in the abdominal cavity and intensify existing pains.
- Microclysters are also contraindicated in case of malignant neoplasms in the prostate and rectum. Active components increase blood flow and thereby contribute to the spread of free radicals and cancer cells, exacerbating the course of the disease.
- Hemorrhoids are another reason to abandon the use of microclysters in men with prostatitis. This is due to a deterioration in the elasticity of intestinal tissues, and even a slight increase in pressure in this organ is fraught with rupture.
- Any febrile conditions are also a temporary contraindication for microclysters.
- Individual intolerance to the component of the drug. In this case, you should just try using a different composition, for example, chamomile with prostatitis can easily be replaced by calendula in its active action.
The doctor must be informed about the patient conducting this procedure at home. The patient can even record his feelings, then to voice them to the doctor. All this will become part of his medical history, which very soon can remain only in memories.
OUR READERS RECOMMEND!
For the prevention and treatment of prostatitis, our readers recommend IronProst for prostatitis. This is a 100% natural remedy, which is based on: natural bee honey, complex herbal collection (evading peony, dioica nettle, plantain, narrow-leaved fireweed, hazel, chamomile and mint). In addition, vitamins contain B, C and PP vitamins. Sbiten honey allows you to quickly forget about the unpleasant symptoms of an insidious disease. The product will help to say goodbye to inflammation of the prostate gland once and for all, and the improvement can be noted after the first application.
The opinion of doctors ... "
Any doctor will offer you a number of ways to treat prostatitis, from trivial and ineffective to radical
- You can regularly take therapy with pills and rectal massage, returning every six months,
- you can trust folk remedies and believe in miracles,
- to have surgery and forget about sex life ...