Prostatitis treatment at home
Many patients with prostatitis and experiencing a sense of false shame in front of doctors are embarrassed to go to an appointment with a specialist and ask if it is possible to quickly treat prostatitis at home. It is worth mentioning right away that any therapy, even alternative, should be carried out with the consent of the attending physician. That is, only a professional should determine the symptoms of prostatitis and treatment. Otherwise, you can even more harm yourself at home. In this case, one must always remember that prostatitis in acute or aggravated form should be treated only in a hospital setting. In the material below, we present several effective recipes for traditional medicine for prostatitis, which even doctors agree with.
How to treat prostatitis at home?
To date, in the arsenal of folk methods and means of combating inflammation of the prostate, there are a lot of treatment options. You can use both natural ingredients (vegetables, fruits, plants), and therapeutic exercises along with Neumyvakin therapy. Below are the most effective and effective methods to combat inflammation of the prostate gland.
Pumpkin seeds in the treatment of prostatitis
Treatment of prostatitis in men at home can be carried out using a variety of natural ingredients. And pumpkin seeds (seeds) are considered the most useful product for prostatitis. Seeds are rich in zinc and significantly improve the condition of the male body with regular use. Therefore, at least you can eat 30-50 gr. sunflower seeds once a day. It is worth knowing that the seeds should only be dried, but in no case fried. Chew the seeds carefully, at least 3-5 minutes.
And you can cook from pumpkin seeds and such a therapeutic product as honey-pumpkin balls. To do this, take:
The seeds are ground in a blender or in a meat grinder and mixed with honey. From the resulting mass roll balls no larger than walnuts. You need to eat such delicious sweets before meals, 1-2 pieces a day. Course - until the end of the entire serving of nuts.
Important: store the product in the refrigerator, after removing 1-2 nutlets before use. You need to chew the ball for a long time and carefully, as if dissolving it. From such therapy, the prostate gland recovers very quickly.
In addition to honey, it is possible to treat prostatitis at home with beekeeping products. So, you can use simple propolis. Anti-inflammatory rectal suppositories are prepared from it, which not only reduce the inflammatory process, but also relieve pain. To prepare suppositories you need to take:
- Propolis - 40 gr.,
- Medical alcohol - 200 gr.
Prepare candles by evaporation of propolis in alcohol. Then, for every 0.1 finished mass, 2 grams are added. cocoa butter so that the candles freeze. The mass is poured into molds formed from foil and put into the refrigerator. Before use, place one candle in the freezer for a couple of minutes. You need to put such candles one at a time for a course of 30 days. Then they take a break for 5-6 weeks.
You can prepare rectal suppositories for the treatment of prostatitis at home and from the following ingredients:
- Honey - 1 teaspoon,
- Chicken egg - 1 pc.,
- Flour - 3 tablespoons.
All components are mixed to homogeneity and form candles from the finished mass. Put one suppository in the morning and evening for 30 days. Then a break - 10 days and again the course is repeated.
Important: you can just eat honey in the absence of an allergy to it, 100-200 gr. a day instead of sugar, drinking tea.
Also, if you do not know how to treat prostatitis at home, then to get rid of the disease you can eat bee pollen in the amount of 1-2 teaspoons three times a day. It can also be added simply to the diet after 40 years for the prevention of prostatitis.
Devices and devices for treatment
If you are trying to cure prostatitis at home, then you can use special medical devices for this, which can be purchased at the pharmacy. The equipment works according to various principles, and therefore it is possible to classify all devices in the following categories:
- Vibrating. They perform a kind of massage of the perineal zone, as a result of which the blood flow in the prostate area improves, stagnant processes disappear, and the tone of the muscles of the small pelvis strengthens and increases.
- Magnetic. They act on the perineum with magnetic waves, neutralizing puffiness, relieving pain.
- Electric. Exposure to the body by modulated current occurs through cutaneous or rectal electrodes. In this case, the blood flow in the diseased organ also improves.
- Laser Infrared radiation is used mainly in clinics. This tactic makes it possible to significantly improve the patient’s health if he is trying to understand how to cure prostatitis at home.
Today, the patient can find such devices for home physiotherapy in Russian pharmacies:
- "Violent." The device works on the principle of magnetic field, electrical pulses and laser radiation.
- Androgin. The most effective device operating on the principle of magnetic therapy.
- "Vitafon." Familiar to patients as a well-known device V. Fedorov, working on the principle of microvibration.
- Mavit. It provides thermal, magnetic and vibrational effects on the prostate.
- "Simple." A massager device used rectally to massage the prostate gland.
- Intramag. It works according to several principles - micromassage, electrophoresis, washing the urethral lumen, magnetic therapy.
- Intraton The device is an electrical stimulator, which is in great demand among consumers and the effectiveness of the application.
Physical activity from prostatitis
If you do not know how to cure prostatitis in men at home, then know that non-bacterial prostatitis provoked by stagnation can be cured by physical activity. In particular, exercises that disperse blood in the pelvic organs. The simplest are squats. It is enough to do 100 squats 2-3 times a week or 30-50 squats every day. In this case, it is important to ensure that the back is straight, and the knees do not go beyond the stop line. You need to squat deep enough.
In addition to squats, you can do the exercise “scissors”. In this case, sitting on the floor, you need to slightly tilt the torso back and rest your hands on the floor. Feet slightly torn off the floor and cross in front of him 30-40 times.
You can also add to the gymnastics complex and lifting straight legs. In this case, the legs are lifted together from a prone position to 30 times.
The embryo pose on the back is also a great option for those who do not know how to treat prostatitis at home. To do this, it is enough to lie on your back and pull the legs, bent at the knees, well to the chest. In this position, you need to lie 20 or more seconds.
Walking and running are excellent prevention of prostatitis at an early stage. Therefore, physically active men rarely suffer from prostatitis, even in old age.
Compotes and natural juices
If you want to understand how to cure prostatitis at home, then you can resort to juice therapy. Here the bet is placed on valuable compositions of various vegetables, fruits, berries, greens. The most common and useful in the treatment of prostatitis is considered pear compote or juice. It can be drunk in unlimited quantities, but only when prepared without sugar.
It is best used in the treatment of wild pear.
You can also use juices of such vegetables:
You can mix juices with each other. But in any case, the total daily volume of freshly squeezed juices should reach 0.5 liters.
Black elderberry juice is also effective. It is drunk before breakfast on an empty stomach, 1 tablespoon, after adding a few drops of table vinegar.
Important: in the treatment of elderberry juice, some temporary increase in body temperature is possible. This is normal and indicates the course of the therapeutic process.
Another way by which you can reduce the symptoms of prostatitis and get rid of the disease is to drink soda and hydrogen peroxide according to Neumyvakin. In this case, you can be treated in this way:
- On the first day, 1 drop of hydrogen peroxide is diluted in 50 ml of water and drunk before meals. This is done three times a day.
- On the second day, 2 drops of hydrogen peroxide are already added to the water. Multiplicity of admission - 3 times a day
- Then every day increase the number of drops of peroxide according to the day. And so up to 10 drops of peroxide for 10 days.
- Then from 10 to 20 days they drink 10 drops of peroxide three times a day.
By the same principle, you can make a medicine from soda. It is dissolved in 200 ml of water, first in an amount “at the tip of the knife”. They also drink the drug three times a day before meals. Then gradually bring the amount of soda to 1 teaspoon per glass of water. This method helps to “expel” foreign cells and pathogenic flora from the body, which contributes to a quick recovery with prostatitis.
It is important to understand that whichever of the above methods you choose to get rid of prostatitis, initially you need to see a doctor as a urologist or andrologist. Remember, self-diagnosis and self-medication can lead to very disastrous results. Any action to get rid of the disease should be taken only with the consent of the doctor.
What is prostatitis
The prostate gland is an important organ of a man; in size and shape it resembles a chestnut nut. Thanks to her activity, a fluid is produced that gives the sperm the ability to eat and move, to reach its goal - the egg. Prostatitis is an inflammation of the prostate gland, it is caused by various factors. In most cases, infections become the cause of this disease.
There are several types of prostatitis, some are infectious, others are caused by the activity of bacteria. In any case, treatment is carried out by taking antibiotics, and folk remedies are a mandatory addition to the main therapy. It is important to start productive treatment on time, but many people often try to resolve the issue on their own. You should seek help immediately as soon as the first symptoms of the disease appear - pain in the groin, problems with urination, signs of erectile dysfunction.
Home treatment will be more effective if it is combined with classical therapy prescribed by a doctor. Moreover, there are modern developments and methods that allow you to regain male confidence and maintain health quickly and efficiently.
In the treatment of prostatitis, an important area is the systematic exercise. Classes play a significant role on the path to recovery, along with a proper diet and other procedures. The benefits of physical activity are due to their effect on the blood circulation of the whole organism, especially in the pelvic area. Therapeutic classes benefit:
- • Strengthen the walls of blood vessels,
- • Improve the functioning of the nervous system,
- • Reduce the intensity of inflammation,
- • Increase body tone.
A set of exercises for the prevention of prostatitis
For the best result, special exercise complexes with a description have been developed. Most of them are aimed at increasing the flexibility of the spine and strengthening the pelvic muscles. The simplest exercises bring tremendous benefits: jogging, abdominal exercises, walking and squats.
It is worth starting the lessons with morning exercises, and the complex is performed completely once a day. This allows you to make progress in improving immunity and solving prostate problems. It is equally important when performing exercises to breathe correctly, deep breathing is practiced. Inhalation is carried out by the nose, all the lungs are filled with air, then a long exhalation after 2-3 seconds.
It is important to perform the complex consistently and regularly. The most effective exercises for eliminating stagnation in the pelvic area, which are easy to perform at home, are as follows:
1. Respiratory gymnastics. Take a deep breath so that the stomach goes forward, then exhale with effort, the stomach retracts. 5-10 repetitions in standing, sitting and lying positions.
2. Retraction of the rectum, linger in this state for 10 seconds. It is carried out up to 20 times.
3. Jumping. In total, during a workout, complete about 100 jumps until you feel tired in the legs.
4. Standing on one leg, raise the other and swing it in different directions. Then change the leg, each perform at least 50 max.
5. A great way to get rid of prostate problems is direct twine. Spread your legs apart while you feel tension, but do not overdo it.
6. Sitting on the floor, legs extended, moving forward backwards on the buttocks. Take 50 of these steps.
7. Make at least 100 turns to the sides of the FE standing, feet shoulder width apart, and tilting to the side, back and forth.
8. Lying on your stomach, place a small ball and roll it with your stomach for at least 5 minutes, this is an excellent massage for internal organs.
9. Sitting on the floor with straight legs, get a ride to reach the socks. If it turns out, then hold the tips with your hands, delaying for 3-4 seconds. Repeat 20 times.
These simple exercises are also used to prevent prostatitis.
2. Pumpkin seeds in the treatment of prostatitis
The most popular product for the treatment of prostatitis with folk remedies is pumpkin. There are legends about the amazing properties of seeds; they were used in ancient times to treat male diseases. It's all about their unique composition, the list of advantages of pumpkin seeds includes the solution of problems with the prostate.
The advantage of the product is that the seeds are rich in vitamins and minerals. In large quantities, they contain potassium, iron, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, and most importantly - zinc, which is indispensable for health. He is involved in regulating the synthesis of male hormones and in the production of sperm.
Compared to other healthy foods (for example, oysters can be a source of zinc), seeds are available to everyone. It is enough to eat 30 seeds a day when the first signs of prostatitis appear. You can divide them into several methods, but it is important to eat pumpkin seed before eating on an empty stomach. They are useful for the treatment of advanced chronic prostatitis. Used for the prevention of prostate diseases.
Pumpkin seeds are not the only remedy for prostatitis; they can be treated with honey balls or pumpkin seed oil.
A sweet treat is prepared easily at home, skip kg of seeds into a meat grinder and mix with a glass of honey. Walnut-sized balls are formed from the mass and stored in the refrigerator. Before meals, 1-2 such balls are eaten once a day, they must be chewed carefully. Important: seeds must be fresh, peel cleaned.
Pumpkin oil is obtained by cold pressing. It should be taken three times a day for 1 teaspoon, or added to salads. It is not suitable for heat treatment, high temperatures kill most of the nutrients. With the help of pumpkin oil, you can make microclysters, compresses with cotton swabs, the course is 10 procedures. For treatment, 0.5 l is required. Using oil, prostate massage can be performed.
3. Mummy and prostatitis
When deciding how to cure prostatitis, one cannot ignore such a unique remedy as mummy. This organic-mineral composition is used to treat many diseases, including inflammation of the prostate gland, it has excellent anti-inflammatory properties.
Mummy is used in the following recipes.:
1. With carrot juice. This remedy helps to eliminate the main symptoms of inflammation in a relatively short period of time, according to reviews, in the first ten days of treatment you need to drink twice a day half an hour after eating a glass of freshly squeezed juice with dissolved compounds in it - 200 ml of liquid 0.2 g of mummy. Then, over 20 days, the amount of mummy doubles - per glass of juice 0.4 g of the product.
2. You can take the drug with sea buckthorn juice. Preparing the composition is similar to carrot juice. The drug is taken before bedtime and before each meal during the day for half an hour. 0.3 g of mummy is dissolved in a glass of juice.
3. Honey-yolk mixture is prepared from 1 yolk, 0.2 g of mummy, a tablespoon of liquid natural honey and a couple of drops of sea buckthorn oil. Each time you should do the composition again, it is not stored. It is used on an empty stomach 3 times a day and at bedtime.
After a month of treatment, the mummy needs to take a break, and if necessary, repeat the course. Compositions with juices can also be used to set enemas, they destroy bacteria and relieve inflammatory processes.
4. Garlic against prostatitis
This spicy aromatic seasoning is used in the treatment of many diseases, it contributes to the expansion of blood vessels, reduces the development of tumors, garlic plays an important role in the treatment and maintenance of male potency. It must be added to the diet for the prevention of prostatitis, it is enough to eat 2-3 cloves with a hot dish in the afternoon. If the smell of garlic bothers you, it can easily be neutralized with lemon.
For treatment purposes, the following formulations are used.:
1. 4 large cloves of garlic are chopped and steamed with 3 cups boiling water. Leave the mixture overnight. In the morning, you should drink on an empty stomach - glasses, a similar procedure is carried out in the evening before bedtime. Infusions are made within a month.
2. Milk with garlic is useful, the broth is prepared from a glass of hot liquid and a tablespoon of crushed spices, the composition should be boiled for a minute, after a little insist, strain and you can drink 2 tablespoons each day before meals.
3. Alcohol tincture perfectly relieves inflammation. It is prepared from 400 g of fresh product and 0.5 liters of alcohol, it is necessary to insist the mixture in a dark place. Take 20 drops every day in the morning and evening.
4. Vitamin composition of 0.5 l of honey, lemon and garlic in equal proportions is chopped in a meat grinder and mixed. Then infused for 7 days. You need to consume the mass three times a day before meals, 2-3 teaspoons.
5. Garlic juice is used to kill germs and bacteria. It is squeezed out of 20 large cloves and mixed with sugar, 20 teaspoons. To dissolve the mixture is poured with water and warmed up, you need to bring to a boil. After insisting, it should be filtered and used 4 times a day in a tablespoon.
According to experts, the role of garlic in the treatment of prostatitis is proven, but not so simple. Its properties allow you to relieve inflammation, improve blood circulation. But if the disease is caused by a pebble, there will be no use for garlic.
6. Supplements for the prevention of prostatitis
Among biologically active additives, two main types can be distinguished:
1. Palmetto Berry Extract.
Berries saw palmetto ensure the normal functioning of the prostate gland, as well as:
- has a positive effect on the prostate gland,
- beneficial effect on the urinary system.
- prevention and treatment of impotence,
- has a beneficial effect on the urinary system.
2. Other additives, based on the extract of Palmetto berries, containing the necessary minerals useful for men:
About the causes of prostatitis
Before deciding how to treat prostate diseases, you need to understand the causes of their appearance. If the cause of the development of the disease was not infection, then the main factor for its appearance is stagnation of blood in the pelvic area.
This phenomenon provokes:
- Bad habits,
- Hormonal changes,
- Seated lifestyle
- Low physical activity,
- Constant stress
- Low immunity
The infectious nature of the disease is characterized by getting into the prostate infection from the bladder, rectum, blood or lymphatic system. But the viruses themselves do not cause the development of the disease, for this we need predisposing factors, which include the wrong lifestyle.
They have the effect of intestinal disease, frequent constipation, prolonged abstinence and frequent change of sexual partners, chronic inflammatory processes in other organs. Exposed to urological diseases, sexually transmitted diseases. A decrease in immunity against the background of constant tension, malnutrition and chronic lack of sleep plays a role.
The above reasons cause stagnant processes that contribute to a decrease in blood supply. As a result, a favorable environment for the reproduction and vital activity of bacteria arises. Infectious prostatitis develops from such microorganisms as herpes viruses, ureaplasmas, trichomonads, cytomegaloviruses, chlamydia, gonococcus, mycoplasma. Bacterial prostatitis is caused by Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Escherichia coli, Enterococci, Proteus, Klebsiella.
Since the main causes of the development of prostate diseases are malnutrition and bad habits, the first step towards a healthy life is to change your lifestyle. When the first signs of prostatitis appear and after the treatment, certain rules in the diet should be followed. Since a special therapeutic diet is often prescribed, which includes the following principles.
Refusal of products with high extractiveThese are strong drinks with ethyl alcohol in the composition, spicy and salty, smoked and canned products, sausages, marinades and pickles, carbonated drinks, fast food and snacks, industrial sauces. These products irritate the mucous membranes, they are poorly digested and lead to the accumulation of fluids and salts in the body. This provokes the appearance of edema, constipation and stagnation of urine, which complicates the treatment of prostatitis.
The diet should contain foods rich in vitamins and minerals.. These are fresh vegetables and fruits, if possible without subjecting them to heat treatment, which destroys useful chemical elements and reduces their nutritional value. It is important to ensure the intake of vitamin C, which is found in large quantities in rosehip berries, citrus fruits, gooseberries, black currants.
The menu should be food with fat-soluble vitamins A and Ewhich are rich in vegetable oil and fish, vitamins of group B, their content is high in cereals, wholemeal bread. In inflammatory processes, the body requires iron and zinc, which are directly involved in organizing the work of the genitals. They are rich in animal meat, walnuts, seafood and celery.
An important solution for exacerbation of prostatitis is smoking cessation. It is worth understanding how nicotine affects the body, it helps to reduce the production of male hormone - testosterone, worsens the functioning of the prostate gland, and reduces venous outflow in the pelvic organs. This provokes the development of diseases, including prostatitis. According to scientists, it is proved that smoking increases the risk of developing diseases in men after 35 years.
You can live fully with prostatitis, this is not a sentence. It is important to lead a healthy and active lifestyle, give up bad habits and limit the effects of stress. And proper prevention will significantly reduce the risk of disease.
The basic principles of treatment
Depending on what type of prostatitis is diagnosed in a man, the doctor will prescribe a specific course of treatment.
Bacterial prostatitis is treated with antibiotics, alpha-blockers, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Additionally, sedatives are prescribed. The patient must follow a certain diet, which consists in the exclusion of fatty, spicy, smoked meats, convenience foods, marinades, alcohol, coffee and carbonated drinks.
Phytotherapists offer to drink 1 teaspoon of tincture of aspen bark twice a day. For its preparation, 100 g of crushed bark is poured into 250 ml of vodka and infused for 2 weeks. At the initial stage of the disease, it is enough to take it 10 days until a positive effect is achieved.
Medications for the treatment of acute and chronic forms of the disease
The stagnant type of prostatitis can be treated well with folk remedies. A good effect is pumpkin seeds, which you need to eat daily for 30 pieces. You can use the juice from elderberry, which is drunk on an empty stomach.
Chronic prostatitis involves the use of antibiotics, NSAIDs and antidepressants. In this case, it is important to regularly exercise, to avoid hypothermia, constipation and stagnant processes in the small pelvis.
The doctor of medical sciences, professor Borisov Vladimir Viktorovich tells about the treatment regimen:
Acute prostatitis requires immediate treatment. Along with the use of medicines, you can use traditional medicines, including honey and pumpkin balls. To prepare them, grind 0.5 kg of peeled pumpkin seeds in a food processor or meat grinder and mix with 200 g of natural honey. Roll balls from the resulting mixture, no larger than walnuts. Such balls are stored in the refrigerator. Every day for 1 month you need to eat a few pieces.
Acute prostatitis cannot be cured without taking medications. At home, it is allowed to treat only simple forms of the disease or a relapse of chronic inflammation of the prostate. Herbal remedies help relieve pain and increase the body's defenses.
Juice therapy involves the use of freshly squeezed juices from natural vegetables and fruits that grow in your area. Beets, carrots, pumpkins are especially useful.
Traditional medicine suggests combining medication with home-made juices. Juices from beets, cucumbers and carrots mixed with asparagus juice have a good effect in the fight against prostatitis. Every day, a man needs to drink about 600 ml of freshly squeezed drink.
What is treated?
Treatment of prostatitis in men at home is carried out by various means: medicines or herbal remedies (tinctures, decoctions, etc.). A doctor can prescribe them after conducting a comprehensive diagnosis. As patients' reviews show, traditional medicine is able to quickly and effectively remove the main symptoms of prostatitis, and is also used as a prophylaxis. For this, she suggests using:
- Garlic. In the evening, 2 cloves are chopped and filled in a thermos with 1 glass of boiling water. In the morning, divide the tincture with garlic into 2 equal parts and drink during the day.
- Onion husk from which a decoction is prepared. To do this, it should be washed and pour 700 ml of boiling water. Boil the product for 5 minutes and let stand for 1 hour, then strain. 3 times a day you need to drink 1 teaspoon of the medicine.
- Golden mustache balm and asparagus juice. For home treatment, they are prescribed according to the scheme: 10 days, a balm is used (they drink the drug on an empty stomach on a teaspoon) and 5 days asparagus juice (1-5 glasses per day). Then the course is repeated. To prepare the balm, 150 ml of alcohol tincture of a golden mustache is mixed with 0.5 l of flax oil.
Dear readers, for you we have selected 106 videos with the most famous recipes for treating ailment:
- Birch tar. It has been proven to be effective when the first symptoms of the disease appear. For home treatment, a steam bath of 3 tablespoons of tar diluted in 3 liters of boiling water is used. It takes about 10 minutes to steam over a container with the mixture.
- Ivan tea. For treatment, take the leaves and flowers of the plant. 1 tablespoon of prepared, washed and ground parts of the plant is poured with 1 glass of boiling water and left for 10-12 hours. This is best done overnight in a thermos. In the morning, the product is filtered and drunk 2 times.
- Aloe with honey helps to quickly get rid of prostatitis at home. To do this, mix 500 g of crushed leaves of the plant with honey in equal amounts and 500 ml of quality red dry wine. Infusion time is 5 days. The finished drug is taken 1 month for 1 spoon several times a day. You can repeat the course of treatment after a week break.
In the photo a mixture of aloe and honey
- Soda. Lotions and baths from it have an antibacterial effect. To prepare them, you need to dissolve 1 tablespoon of soda in 1 liter of boiling water. 10 drops of iodine should also be added here. After cooling, the solution is ready for use.
- Ginseng. Tincture, prepared on its basis, is suitable for the treatment of prostatitis at home and helps to get rid of its main symptoms. To prepare this remedy, the leaves and roots of ginseng are suitable, which are crushed and poured with vodka in a ratio of 1:10. The drug is taken in 20 drops once a day. Despite the effectiveness of the tincture, it should not be taken for hypertensive patients and those who suffer from insomnia.
- Propolis, which helps to cure prostatitis and other diseases of the prostate gland at home. The recipe for a tool based on it is quite simple. To do this, mix crushed propolis with alcohol. Proportion 1: 2. Leave in a dark place. Periodically, the container with the medicine should be shaken. After 2 weeks, strain the tincture and drink 35 drops diluted in 100 ml of warmed milk three times a day before eating.
The use of beekeeping in the treatment of prostate inflammation is bee sting. Alexander the Forgotten will talk about an unusual method:
- The root of the Aralia of Manchu. Such a plant is quite rare, but a preparation prepared at home based on it has excellent properties and helps restore prostate function. To cook it you need to mix 20 g of crushed root mixed with 100 ml of medical alcohol and insist for 7-10 days. After this, the medicine is taken 3 times a day for 20-25 drops. It is worth paying attention to the fact that such treatment can not be applied to those who suffer from heart diseases.
- Fennel. 100 g of chopped fennel root is poured with 1 liter of port and sedimented for 3 weeks. After this, the tincture is filtered and drunk before meals, 100 ml.
- Hydrogen peroxide, which is often used as part of complex therapy of prostatitis. For home treatment, microclysters with peroxide are used. They help improve blood circulation, which has a beneficial effect on the state of the prostate gland and its function. Peroxide for microclysters can be replaced with dimexide.
- Pears. It is noted that regular use of compote from pears (can be dried) has a positive effect on the condition of the prostate.
- The needles, which relieve inflammation well, anesthetize and relax. You can buy a bath solution in a pharmacy, or you can prepare it yourself at home. The temperature of the coniferous bath should be no more than 37 degrees. The duration of the procedure is 20 minutes.
- Parsley. For home treatment of prostatitis, you can use the root of the plant or its seeds:
- In the first case, 2 tablespoons of the finely chopped root of the plant is poured with 200 ml of boiling water. After the water has cooled, strain the broth, divide into 2 equal parts, which are taken during the day.
- 2 tablespoons of parsley seeds are poured into 200 ml of boiling water and kept in a water bath for 10 minutes.When the broth cools down it is filtered and taken 6 times a day for 1 spoon.
Devices for treatment
An integrated approach to the treatment of prostatitis, in addition to the use of tablets, folk remedies and massage, involves physiotherapeutic treatment. Today, the pharmacy offers a number of special devices that make it possible to be treated at home. Their action is based on:
- Vibrations. Various vibratory massagers eliminate stagnant processes, tone the muscles and help treat prostatitis and adenoma.
- Electrical exposure. For this, special electrodes (cutaneous, rectal) are used.
- Magnetic exposure. Effectively eliminate pain and swelling of tissues.
- Laser exposure.
Especially for this, devices have been created:
We offer you to watch a video about the Mavit medical device, the effect of which is to create the effect of a magnetic field, vibration and heat:
The treatment of prostatitis at home is well complemented by massage. You can do it yourself. To do this, put on gloves and lie on your back, spreading legs bent at the knees. The index finger is lubricated with petroleum jelly and carefully inserted into the rectum until it stops in the prostate, which must be massaged. It is enough to do such a massage for 1.5-2 minutes.
This procedure is not pleasant, but has a number of advantages over other treatment:
- It relieves the patient not only from chronic prostatitis, but also from other problems with the prostate gland.
- It has a tonic effect on the prostate.
- Helps normalize blood circulation in the pelvic area.
- Normalizes the outflow of secretion.
- Enhances the therapeutic effect of drugs and folk remedies.
Massage is recommended for:
- Any form of prostatitis.
- Various disorders in the functioning of the reproductive system.
- Pain symptoms in the pelvic area.
- In the absence of effect from the use of medications.
- In the case of some research.
Features of the nutrition of patients
During home treatment, it is important to follow a diet. Every day in the diet of men should be present meat and fish with a small amount of fat, nuts, greens, fresh fruits and vegetables, dairy products.
Cooking is best done with steam. Baking dishes without oil is allowed. At the same time, it is necessary to limit the consumption of such products:
- Fatty meats.
- All spicy, salty and fried.
About the features of food, as well as a typical one for a week in our next video:
Do not forget about the drinking regimen. On a day, a man should drink at least 2 liters of clean water without gas. This will help prevent dehydration, which can provoke infection or inflammation of the prostate.
Home treatment for prostatitis should always be accompanied by physical activity:
- Walking on the buttocks on the floor.
- Raising and lowering the body while standing on toes. In this case, it is necessary to periodically compress the muscles of the anus.
- Lying on your back to perform exercises “scissors” and “bicycle”.
A good effect is swimming, cycling, climbing stairs or just walking.
Rehabilitologist Igor Linsky will show simple exercises that any man can perform for the health of his prostate gland:
Treatment of prostatitis using home methods is possible in the case when the disease is not in an acute stage. Together with the medication prescribed by the doctor, you can use alternative methods of treatment that relieve unpleasant symptoms of the disease and help increase the effectiveness of the pills. Do not forget about proper nutrition, a healthy and active lifestyle. Only complex therapy will help to quickly get rid of the unpleasant manifestations of the disease.